Monday, September 14, 2009

Some of Life’s Puzzles… aren’t Puzzles at all ( I hope you can dig on it)


Do you know that the people that you see, those you are with or you’ve been with are there because you created them and that you wanted them to be there? I guess you may find these odd or crazy.


You called on them (the people and also the circumstances and incidents) to be in your life… in your journey.


On a spiritual thinking mind, all that you see around you are all part of the dream that you created for yourself. Perhaps to play a big part in your life’s greatest teachings or lessons.


Even your parents, your husband, your wife, your children, your best friend, your workmates and even the work and kind of living that you have are all products of your choosing. I know how this may sound so unreligious.


I’ve always been spiritual in my own ways and thinking (although I’d say I’m non traditional or non-conformist in my spirituality). I do acknowledge “the Bigger Hand” behind and beyond us all. That we are all One. That I am you and you are me…. But this is one puzzle in life that I cannot deny. That we create our own adventure… the characters that we want to be with… the life that we want to live. These are all our choice. To call them or not to call them in our stories, in our lives.


We all go through this at one point in our lives when we ask with a lot of whys and hows and even what ifs. If only we are aware that where and what you are right now is perfect and is in the divine order in your spiritual journey, you wouldn’t ask anymore question nor put yourselves in doubts and uncertainties. You will know that where you are is where you needed to be at the moment.


There may be some people in your life who keeps on popping out from time to time and this may cause you to doubt and ask why he or she keeps on presenting himself/ herself to your life or why he keeps on being in the picture. Just acknowledge his or her presence and dwell on mindfulness and listen. Do not reject his presence and what he has to say for if you do, you are rejecting not just him but also yourself and perhaps one of your life’s greatest lessons. Who knows, he may just be a mirror to the many issues you have in your life, most of them are the ones that you love to deny or forget.


Listen to the sound of the breezes (and I mean truly listen) and you’ll find yourself connected to the Universe or to “The Bigger Hand” and much more to yourself and to your otherselves.


Listen. Try to see everything in Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment