Wednesday, April 29, 2009

An email for my Mom... I know this will reach her...


Nay, how are you po up there? I'd like to tell you a few things po....

I'd like to thank you for bringing me into this world. Perhaps my soul chose you to be my Nanay. You helped & prepared me so that I could learn the lessons that I have to work out in this lifetime.... lessons that are fun and lessons that can sometimes be very painful.

For allowing me to be me. You respected the thought, the very idea that as your child, I know who I am & what I am here to do. You did not own me but you treated me as I am.

For making me a part of your meaningful & soulful journey.

My 32 years with you was cut short. It's just sad that you had to leave this soon po. I'll surely miss you & our usual routine together. I'd miss holding your hand & kissing you on your forehead & on your cheek. I'd miss texting you & I'd simply miss being with you po.

I won't stop saying I love you's for as long as I am living. See you in the next few years!

I am now willing to let go. I don't believe in death.... there is only eternity.

1 comment:

  1. This is sooooo heartwarming... :( A very good reminder for me to cherish every moment i have with my mommy and that i should make sure she knows i love her. A mother is one of the first miracles God allowed us to witness and experience.

    ReplyDelete