Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Letting Go Lessons


When my Nanay passed away last March 3, I texted a few friends. Some of these are the lines that I sent them that night.
If this is indeed a part of the illusion or "the dream", this is probably the saddest moment of my life.

Last year and a few months before she passed away, I've been given a lot of letting go & forgiveness lessons, perhaps I was being prepared for that very part of my life. A lot had happened... It was last year when my 5 year old cat Meeyoh (a ragdoll cat) died when I was in Pampanga for a shoot, he died of kidney failure. Then two of my fave rings were lost... one fell from my hand & the other simply got lost....

I still thank My Universe for letting me be where I needed to be & for continously teaching me to let go & trust.

I remember what my dear friend Juddha told me, "If there is only eternity, then nothing & no one is ever lost."

I may have physically lost my Nanay & my Meeyoh ( to death or to the whole concept of death ), my fave rings & a lot of other stuff & people ( to other people ) but my LOVE for them & the love that they have given me will forever be with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment